The DTL’s Controlled Digital Lending Project has been greatly assisted by generous book donations from the following individuals and institutions.
The following individuals have donated over 1,000 volumes.
- Rev. Dr. Gene T. Fowler
- Mr. Leonard Friedman (In Memory of Lazar Friedman)
- Rev. Dr. Gary W. Klingsporn
- Dr. Keith J. Matthews
- Dr. Samuel M. Powell
- Dr. Richard D. Weis
The following institutions have donated over 500 volumes.
- Baptist Seminary of Kentucky
- Hope International University
- Lexington Theological Seminary
- University of Alaska
- Wartburg Seminary
The following institutions have donated over 5,000 volumes.
- Asbury Theological Seminary
- Claremont School of Theology
- Denver Seminary
- Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary
- Hebrew Union College (Los Angeles)
- Houston Graduate School of Theology
- Southern Evangelical Seminary
- United Theological Seminary
- William Carey International University
- Winebrenner Theological Seminary
The DTL accepts books and journals in religious studies and related disciplines. Books and journals do not need to be in resalable condition, but they must be free of mold and other environmental contaminants. The DTL is a 501(c)(3) charity. Therefore, donations may be tax-deductible, depending upon the donor’s tax situation. The DTL provides an acknowledgement of all gifts, but (as the recipient of the donation) the DTL cannot assign a value to donations. According to IRS rules, a determination of the value of donations must be completed by third parties.
Feel free to contact us about donations.